Anxiety Relief Workshop Jan 2021
Updated: Feb 16
Lorna’s online Anxiety relief workshop at the end of the month will be with the ladies from women’s aid this time.
A little bit different from the tactile, interactive, aroma experience when doing her workshops face to face but she has adapted it for the online platform as best she can.
The ladies choose the blend they’d like the best, she sends them all the ingredients and then they do the workshop via Zoom.
Pulse point aroma choices are:
1. Mandarin and Frankincense - Mandarin is rejuvenating and uplifting, but also calming for the nervous system. Frankincense helps to do the same and also slows down the breathing, a great one to aid meditation practice. Citrus and grounding fragrance.
2. Lavender - Helps with insomnia. It’s a mood stabilizer, and helps with anxiety relief. Bright herbaceous, and slightly floral fragrance.
3. Rose and geranium - Helps to reduce anxiety and stress, also helps with symptoms of depression and balancing hormones. Floral feminine fragrance.
Candle aroma choices are:
1. Rose and geranium - Helps to reduce anxiety and stress, also helps with symptoms of depression and balancing hormones. Floral feminine fragrance.
2. Lavender and rosemary - Lavender helps with insomnia It’s a mood stabilizer, and helps with anxiety relief. Bright herbaceous, and slightly floral fragrance. Rosemary is helpful with memory, focus and is a stimulating, protective oil. Best not used for people with epilepsy. Herbaceous, slightly floral and air cleansing scent.
3. Lemon, bergamot and orange - Lemon is very uplifting, detoxing and deodorizing. Bergamot is fantastic at rejuvenating the mind, great for symptoms of depression and uplifts the mood. Orange is a calming, uplifting oil often referred to as the sunshine oil. Beautiful combination of citrus aromas.
You can read more about Lorna on our Therapists page.
View the events calendar for more events by The Flourishing Well here.